be-you-tiful :)

oh yes! yesterday, i went shopping with my friends. i just accompanied them. they were buying beauty stuffs and i thought their face was all natural! they're putting blush on and lip gloss and i thought they weren't. it's expensive to be beautiful. i mean, it needs effort.. yes you read it right, EFFORT! and then God told me that women reflect His beauty and that i must learn to FIX myself, look beautiful, feel beautiful, and just be beautiful! appreciate myself more, pamper myself and just love myself just as Jesus loves me :) delight in myself just as my Maker delights in me :)
ok.. this is one hard thing for me! i'm not all pretty and people often call me "ugly"

I will be beautiful for You, Jesus! :)

hey! join me in this journey to be beautiful for our one and only God :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my heart sings, "la, la, la~"

it's a heart thing.
the wait.
the preparation.
His love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails

Labels