Midnight poem

I want to write a poem
That would describe a foam
Or a cat that roamed
on a city without a home

This doesn't make sense
Because I want you to not feel tense
For me to paste letters together
Would mean opening a book made of leather

The bird's nest is on the rooftop
I don"t know why mom called a cop
Maybe for me to stop
Writing the poem that looks like a flop

But I won't come to a halt
Even if I have to start growing malt
Or crash a wedding to catch a dove
For you to see my love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my heart sings, "la, la, la~"

it's a heart thing.
the wait.
the preparation.
His love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails

Labels