a fuzzy elephant

yes there's this one fuzzy elephant circling around me. haha

he's a funny fuzzy elephant and he never tires of loving people. he's always ready to give them a warm big hug and a shining smile. *yes the metals on his teeth are sparky!*

this fuzzy elephant is a weird one and when i say weird..i mean the unusual one

i'm glad God's guarding my heart.

maybe i'm just afraid that this fuzzy elephant will one day get tired of loving people or worse, get tired of loving me and will disappear in a smoke. the fuzzy elephant is doing too much and i'm scared i'll get used to this fuzzy elephant that i'll miss him when he's gone for good in my life..in a twerp's life

i think i'm pushing him away.. sort of.. or i'm just trying to see if amidst all my flaws and bratiness..he'll stay.. well he's still staying but until when? i have to keep my palm open so it won't be difficult when he has to leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my heart sings, "la, la, la~"

it's a heart thing.
the wait.
the preparation.
His love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails

Labels